03 May 2017

internetless: week 3 // mairi

I didn't get on the computer like at all last week and I didn't watch any videos (because I forgot to), so yay! I guess it would be called a success, even if it was because I forgot. 

But that gave me an idea, so Mags what do you think about doing it every other week or having, like, the first Monday of every month be the day/week that we catch up on all the videos we've missed? Does that defeat the purpose? Is it cheating?

But I think making it into, like, the Whole 30 is a great idea! ...I don't know if I have enough willpower, but I think it's a good idea in theory haha :)

Anyway, just wanted to know. ;)

Respectfully,
Sincerely,
Yours Truly,
Mairi

2 comments:

  1. The first Monday thing sounds like a really good idea! I think maybe a new rule should be made (at least for me) I can watch videos on the weekends but not on weekdays. If I start going crazy then I'll completely go internetless and do the Whole 30 thing. And (unless I just need complete will power and no videos whatsoever) then the first Monday of every month will be my catching up day. I'm not sure what I'll do. We will see. It just depends on how much time I'm wasting and stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Anyone can comment, but the comments will be moderated. Click here to learn how to insert boldface or italics in your comment.